Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Once upon a time, there was a teacher and his student.
...the student asked the teacher, Teacher, I’m confused, how can I find
my soul-mate..?

Teacher : Look that way, there’s a lot of grass there, why don’t you walk
there, but please never walk backward, just walk straight ahead.
On your way, try to find a beautiful blade of grass and pick it up,
then give it to me. But just ONE blade of grass!
Student : Well, ok then.. wait for me.. walked straight ahead on the grass field.

A few minutes later..

Student : I’m back.
Teacher : Erm, well I don’t see any beautiful blade of grass in your hand.
Student : On my journey, I found a few beautiful blades of grass, but each
time I thought that I would find a better one, so I didn’t pick it up.
But I didn’t realize that I’m at the end of the field, and I hadn’t picked
up any. ‘Cause you told me not to go back, so I didn’t go back.
Teacher : That’s what happens in real life..

No comments: