Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sometimes..
Why I feel glad, amidst the sorrows?..
Perhaps..
I search my smiles in my tears.

Sometimes..
Why I feel blessed, amidst the trials?..
Perhaps..
I feel the touch of Almighty in my fears.

Sometimes..
Why I feel loved, amidst the hurt?..
Perhaps..
I trust all my relationships are forever.

Sometimes..
Why I feel good, amidst the losses?..
Perhaps..
I feel, often bad times makes one stronger.

Sometimes..
Why I feel alone, amidst the crowd?..
Perhaps..
I find my soul in my loneliness.

Sometimes..
Why I feel secure, amidst the uncertainty?..
Perhaps..
I believe the power of hope in my helplessness.

Sometimes..
Why I feel peace, amidst the emptiness?..
Perhaps..
I do understand the value of contentment.

Sometimes I wonder?..
Why life is so precious, amidst the bitterness?..
Perhaps..
I learn "Life is beautiful yet mysterious" at the end . . .

No comments: