Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Will

I have searched my heart for the answers,
My soul begs for the truth to be revealed.
I cannot see beyond the pain,
My heart may never be healed.
The abruptness of your departure,
Leaving me to wonder why.
Going on day after day alone,
Will this hurt and sorrow ever die?
I have thought of you each and everyday,
Allowing the memories to stay alive.
But memories no longer sustain me,
I need more in which to survive.
I want back what we had before,
Ours was the truest romance.
I need your love to make me whole,
once more,Let's give that love one more chance.
Come to me, oh my love,
My arms to you open wide.
Take me in yours once again,
Let me feel your love deep inside.
I will always love you, darling,
Here in my heart you will live.
You are the one who can unlock the door,
To the heart that you hold captive.

No comments: