Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My search funds

When I m looking to my mails today,I found a mail regarding this"mysearchfunds.com"
have a look............

"I have started using a great web search service that allows me to earn money from searching in my normal way. It`s quick and free to set up, keeps you up to date on your earnings and pays out monthly.http://www.mysearchfunds.co.uk/apply001.asp?Friend=50037 "

I joined the program I hope its not fake.if this is true and not a scam, then it will be fun.Since I used to do googling so much and if I earne through this,then what's better than this.

amazing one,but still I have a question,Why one pay for this?

since all results are from google so what's there benefit.Why they are paying for such thing.!!!!

When I m looking into that site,I found it more interesting because they also pay for the refrals earnings

"Recommend My Search Funds to your friends and you can earn even more. When they sign up with us you get 10% of all the revenue we earn from their searches and even more if they pass it on!"

its a great idea, but please suggest me whether I should go for this or its just a scam.



No comments: